THIS CONSULTING AGREEMENT (the “Agreement”) BETWEEN:
(the “Client”) AND Kristin Bjorge DBA The New New Style (the “Contractor”).
A. The Client is of the opinion that the Contractor has the necessary qualifications, experience and abilities to provide services to the Client.
B. The Contractor is agreeable to providing such services to the Client on the terms and conditions set out in this Agreement.
IN CONSIDERATION OF the matters described above and of the mutual benefits and obligations set forth in this Agreement, the receipt and sufficiency of which consideration is hereby acknowledged, the Client and Contractor agree as follows:
1. The New New Style will review, evaluate, and make recommendations to the Client prior to and for the duration of the consultation. Services may consist of a singular or combination of elements such as: Wardrobe Edit, Outfit Pairing, 1:1 Shopping, Virtual Shopping, Hue Harmonize, Special Occasion Styling, Consult & Create, etc.
2. The New New Style and the Client will agree in advance upon services to be delivered at scheduled appointment, following an introductory phone or email consultation.
3. Should additional time than previously estimated be required to properly complete any service, an amendment between The New New Style and Client will be made via verbal agreement in person and scheduled accordingly.
4. The rate for all services is agreed upon before services rendered. Payment is due in full at time of online purchase and/or at the time of services rendered by Client.
5. Services will be billed at the full hourly/package/subscription rate, no incremental proration.
6. In-person service appointments require a two hour minimum, unless otherwise agreed upon.
7. All online purchases are final and expire within one year of purchase, unless otherwise stated at time of purchase. No refunds will be granted for unscheduled services.
8. Client request to cancel or modify an appointment must be made a minimum of 48 hours in advance and confirmed by The New New Style, or may incur an inconvenience fee of 50% of scheduled service.
9. The New New Style delivers customized experiences per individual needs and cannot be held responsible for slight differences in services rendered from client to client.
10. The New New Style's goal is to deliver quality consulting services to our clients. Client acquisition of physical objects as a result of consulting services cannot be guaranteed and outcomes are subject to variables. Refunds will not be issued for completed services.